Cooking Class Description: What’s more fun than eating sushi? Learning to make it with your special someone. Brush up on knife skills and get plenty of practice with rolling techniques. Plus, we’ll show you how to make seasoned rice, whisk dipping sauce and fry tempura shrimp to crisp perfection.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 20 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
Our recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Bookings are closed for this event.